FREE "What is Lean" presentation
Note from Ray Randolph: I have a free 1-hour presentation available to share with those interested in the Lean Business Culture. It is suitable for teams of employees, leaders, partners, executive teams, or even a single owner/CEO. I will cover what Lean is, how it works, and why it fits very well with the beliefs and values of the Christian faith. I will adapt the presentation to the nature of the group. For more information, click the button below to set up a phone call with me.
Information if you are interested:
- Presentation can be in-person, Zoom™, or phone.
- In-person presentation is best, but locations more than 30 miles from Lancaster, PA may require a fee to cover my travel expense.
- Phone presentation will require you to print handouts from a master that I will send.
- Versions available for entire team, leaders, key-leaders, or owners/partners.
- Availability is subject to my schedule
Outline of topics
- What you would see on a shop tour at a Lean company—and the vital things you WOULDN’T see.
- Lean HAS tools and methods, but the essence of Lean is PEOPLE.
- Lean gets everyone involved in making the value-creating process better.
- The “Triple Win” of Lean: happy customers, fulfilled employees, healthy company.
- Core values of Lean: Respect for People, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement.
- How Lean fits the Christian Faith.